Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Next Gen Mobiles


Hey ya all here are some really cool mobiles that might hit our stores no sooner than 2010. I jus found em when i was browsing thru some tech sites. Check out the Nokia Aeon it looks so sleek . It is said that they are planning for a really cool os for this beauty.
And when i first had a look at this pic online I thought it was an laptop folded into three but to ma surprise this kid is the desing concept of samsung mobiles. Though it looks bulky it sure will make heads turn when you flip it open.

This hand band is actually a mobile with out a display. It sports an in-built Mp3 player. It is specifically targeted on a specific customer group, like funky teenagers who are hard core music lovers and for sportsmen.


This baby sure looks like its made for the big boyz. I guess its inspired from the iphone look. This featured Phone is from ASUS and its a business class phone. I even saw a few Phones which were custom made beauty's but they were only worth the show off for their outer beauty coz all of em were encrusted with precious stones. And i dint wanna feature those phones for the Ultra Rich in this Post. May be I will Post em in my other Blog featuring the Jet set life.

No comments:

My Favourites

  • Palace of Versailles
  • F-22 Raptor fighter plane
  • Le million mobile phone
  • Bugati veyron

My Music