Thursday, July 3, 2008

LAMBHORGINI ROCKS


My first love in high end cars was Ferrari until I stumbled upon a television show featuring Lamborghini’s stable. And that show all the more was about Lamborghini’s new beast of the block “ The REVENTON ”. Man! I was jus awe struck when I saw its design.

The look and feel of the Reventon was all inspired by F-22 Raptor, which was also one of my favorite beasts on the sky. The Reventon was a mid-engine sports car with a hefty price tag on it, which was around 1.2 million dollars and was said that only 20 were to be built that year, which made it all the more exquisite.

The show host had the fabulous opportunity to get the ride of his life time on this baby. And then came in another heart breaking news, being all the more exquisite they said only 100 Reventon would roll out of the Lamborghini stable in the next 5 years. I almost forgot to tell you that this baby’s debut was in 2007 Frankfurt Auto Show.

After seeing this car roll down the street, I was jus cursing myself for not being a millionaire to get one of these beauties in my garage. Man, I have no words to explain how much I want to have this car. Now I give you the opportunity to drool over this beauty. Don’t forget to gasp for air when you see her snaps like I did.

Now if you guys liked this third blog of mine go check out my other 2 blogs and give your comments.

1 comment:

David Chin said...

You have a great blog

David

My Favourites

  • Palace of Versailles
  • F-22 Raptor fighter plane
  • Le million mobile phone
  • Bugati veyron

My Music