Thursday, July 24, 2008

" THY LOVE NOT" - WHY NOT?

Hi! Ya all guys I thought it would be fun writing this blog thing. But as usual my laziness gets in the way. It’s been quite some time that I had posted one blog. So I thought would give it a try today, and write a blog that would make you all ask for more from this lazy kid. Making all my blog’s hyped releases like super stars movie’s..lol.

Being in love is really such a wonderful thing. You seem to get all the attention and care in this whole wide world for free. It seems that some one is always thinking about you. And the feeling itself is jus great. You make up your mind that this is the person I will spend the rest of ma life with. You hang out, have fun and unfortunately even get caught sometimes by your parents. And when that happens with each passing minute of opposition from the parent community your love seems to grow stronger than ever before.

Usually girls get caught quite easily. And the main reason that the family comes to know would be either thru some memorable sms stored in your mobile or the increasing hours you spent on your phone that sparks off the doubt. And as they expect you eventually get caught. And on the boys side the increasing need for pocket money leads him to puke a series of lies to get unnecessary fees for college from their parents. And his father who would had once been in this very situation, would catch him red handed. (lol.. but this fact remains hidden all thru the way unless the father had himself ended up in a love marriage)

Love itself had been portrayed differently by different people. Well I don wanna get into others thought’s about love . And let me continue with my perception. I have many frenz who are in love and who were in love for quite some time. And the most common result is that fresh love is the best thing that could ever happen to a person. In the sense I mean to say the first 3 to 6 months. That is till you know everything about your partner. Once this period goes by, you enter the debate phase. Where in you both argue a lot and end up consoling each other with romantic text messages and caring talks. And after all this they really don know what sets in, they jus tend to be in relationship jus for the sake of it. Because you think despite all odds you were in love for almost a year and it kind of becomes a responsibility to be in love with that person. ( well, this wont apply for a few :-},Because they love the first 6 month period so much that they keep changing their partner every term ..lol )

I have all my frenz advice me not to get into relationships because the pressure is so hectic for a lazy guy like me to handle. They say that you must talk all night long with your lover. Man the first thing itself would be out of my schedule coz I m a guy who love to sleep from 10pm to 10 am. You should spend lots of time, rather all your free time with her which would make you friendship circle shrink. And what would life cycle be with out fun with your buddies. And all the rest of bla bla bla.. difficulties you would come to know once you fall in love. So do fall in love and mail me your advice of why I shouldn’t have a lover.

Thank you all for the future help you all are gonna render me. C ya all with my next blog. Until then its your one and only lazy kid signing off. Chaaaaaaow.

4 comments:

Kanavusirpi said...

Gud post!!! sounds like some1 experienced!!! :)

romeojack007 said...

nothin like that... i jus have lots of experienced frenz da..lol

charan said...

gud!!

Aurora said...

hello ! u got an interestin blog ... too!! r u st'johnian too??

My Favourites

  • Palace of Versailles
  • F-22 Raptor fighter plane
  • Le million mobile phone
  • Bugati veyron

My Music