Sunday, July 6, 2008

Millionaire in jus 100 days


Hey all you amigo’s out there my life had jus become more sophisticated now. You might all ask, how? That’s what I m going to share with you on this blog. I m jus listing down what I have bought and done with the money I cashed in, just about in a 100 days time.

1. Honda civic - dreamt of owning one of this for quite a long time. Now my dream is a reality

My beautiful sedan with V12 under the hood

2. ipod touch - this baby is loaded with 80GB.


My Music machine

3. HTC Diamond - now that I m a business man this smart phone serves the purpose.

This is my Smart Phone now

4. Treated my self with some bling on me like the G-unit which also includes a Rolex, man I love em all.

This is the model that i bought

5. Shopping spree in lifestyle with my new platinum card, I jus found out how cool it is to use a platinum card with a credit limit of 25000 USD.

These are my cards

6. A 5 day trip to Singapore and stay in a 5* Luxury suite.

This is where i stayed

I can very well imagine all your expressions; you must all be going, oh! S***t. how is this possible by any chance? I know it must be hard to believe for you all. But the actual fact is that I dint really do anything to get rich its all you guys who visit this blog have made me rich. I just got an official mail from blogger and Google congratulating me for my achievement of bringing in huge amount of traffic into my blog.

I hope if you all extend the same loving support to me, I m sure to rocket to the top real fast. Once again I thank all the readers for helping me achieve this marvelous feat. I assure you that I will keep you all enthralled with facts and fun all the way long as I have done so far. And will never let your hopes down.

Thanking you all,

Yours Friendly,

Albert.

(p.s. this is the post that I like to post on this blog on the centenary day of my blog. Do you all like it. Then plz help me achieve it.. lol.. I apologize to all those enthusiastic readers who have read this jus to know how to make it big in 100 days. Even I was fooled many time’s by articles like this. Anyways no offence its all for fun.. Cheers ya all)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry dude, But i couldn help notice... There is no 160gig Ipod touch released yet!! :-)

Good blog btw...

Anonymous said...

Ah Ha........Good 1 man.....It has been a great time pass 4 me reading ur blog.....Continue this till the centenary day of ur blog.......

My Favourites

  • Palace of Versailles
  • F-22 Raptor fighter plane
  • Le million mobile phone
  • Bugati veyron

My Music